Passport to Manhood

"Helping our boys become men"

My Character Contract

I, ____ will RESPECT the time my mentor has volunteered to help me take RESPONSIBILITY for all of my actions. I will express EMPATHY toward the feelings of other members by displaying random acts of KINDNESS & CARING. I realize that Boys 2 Men is a brotherhood of young men that thrives on TEAMWORK and FAIRNESS. This program will only work for me if I bring to it HONESTY and a willingness to work in complete CO-OPERATION with other members. As I become a man, INTEGRITY will represent my actions while my PERSEVERANCE will insure that I survive the journey.

This passport will be signed by teachers at the end of each week for each month, focussing on the character trait for that month. This will allow for students to track their progress and growth; which will further inform their goal setting for each week.

2 comments:

  1. This creed is very motavating Bailey :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this creed is very motavating because it talks about respect and what you need to be a man it talks about lots of things that you can take in and hold with you for your whole life and thats is why this creed is so motavating.timmy91106

    ReplyDelete