McM Boys2Men Blog Purpose

The purpose of the MuMurrich Boys2Men blog is to promote further discussion, reflection and sharing of ideas the Grade 6 boys have prior or post weekly meetings. This blog will also highlight and showcase their learning experiences within the school community as well as thoughts about the world around them.

The Boys 2 Men Creed

As I transition into a man
Boys 2 Men requires that
I RESPECT myself and others
My mentors expect me
to represent the
brotherhood with PRIDE
And I will make a
habit of acting with
DIGNITY and character

Johnnie Williams III

2 comments:

  1. I think the boys to men blog is actually has a very important purpose since it should help us to mature and help us to complete tasks in our life.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i agree with kevin

    bailey

    ReplyDelete